Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quilt-Along!


Hooray! this is my first Quilt-Along--and it's the Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Sampler quilt along. (i'm so lame--i couldn't figure out how to grab the button but you can click on the links above to check it out).

i haven't joined any in the past because i can't predict my sewing times--but these blocks look nice and simple so i think i can actually keep up.



i cut out blocks 1 & 2 during my sewing hiatus so it was a breeze to sew them all up yesterday. and block #3 is so easy (picture below), i sewed it together today in less than hour and that's with sophie "helping" me.


each block, from different designers, will be published every two weeks. the fabric is Simplicity from 3 Sisters (Moda).

fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blocks. I've gotta find time this weekend to catch up. This is such a fun project.

    ReplyDelete